CSWIP- 3.1 / 3.2
CSWIP 3.1 / 3.2.2(Welding Inspector, Level 2 / 3) Preparatory courses, Seminar Examination program
BIT Inspection Technology focus with sincerity and authentic approach in giving new dimension to Welding Inspection Training. Our welding inspection Training Center is equipped with adequate infrastructure to provide both Theoretical and Hands – On – Practical Training.
BIT Inspection Technology is formed by eminent professionals possessing ASNT NDT LEVE L-III Certification in RT,UT,PT,MT,VT & ET NDT Methods, certified Senior Welding Inspector CSWIP3.2, AWS-SCWI with Specialization in effective training techniques, performance optimization, Third Party Inspection and Career Counseling.
Practical Hands – On – Training for Plate & Pipe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All personnel responsible for making decisions, exercising judgments applicable to welding operations in power generation, petrochemical, oil and gas, fertilizer, shipbuilding and maintenance, structural fabrication, offshore & onshore structure fabrication, etc…..
- Engineer & Inspectors
- Quality Control Engineers & Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Engineers & Supervisor
- Technical Services Engineers & Supervisor
- Erection & Construction Engineers & Supervisor
- Fabrication Engineers & Supervisor
- Chartered Engineers
- Engineering and Welding Consultancy
- Experienced Welder
- Experienced Fabricator
CSWIP 3.1 Examination Contents
- General Multiple Choice – 30 Questions – 45 minutes
- Technology Questions – 60 Questions – 90 minutes
- Macroscopic Questions – 20 Questions – 45 minutes
- Plate Butt – 20 Questions – 75 minutes
- Pipe Butt – 20 Questions – 105 minutes
Note: 70% is required in each section
Practical Hands – On – Training @ BIT fabrication shop
Practical Hands – On – Training for NDT
Note: Additional Practical Hands – On – Training for PQR/WPS/WPQ without additional cost